Will you help us with an experiment?
We’re looking to match first-time Scrum Masters with potential opportunities with existing scrum masters, to ‘learn the ropes’.
Host Organisation or Teams: – register interest
- Allow the ‘applicant’ to shadow an existing Scrum Master/Coach
- Make no payments. No contract is in place other than an Non-Disclosure Agreement if required
- Can offer shadowing opportunities for any length of time – 1 day, 1 week, 1 month – whatever works for them
- Could see it as an extra pair of hands to help out with retros/workshops etc
First Time Scrum Masters: – register interest
- Get the opportunity to experience Scrum in action in a real environment
- Can explore the Scrum Master role further
- Can develop skills and pick up new skills and techniques
If you’d like to know more about the background behind why we started the Scrum Shadow Initiative then check out Manjit’s article.